Promotes Consistent Measurement
The program assessment surveys use standardized data fields and harmonized terminology to collect quality municipal program information.
Program Performance Analysis
Sophisticated analytical reports including the Trend Analysis, Economic Benefits of Recycling, and Lbs/Household empower government agencies to transform their data into valuable insights.
Facilitates Comparative Analysis
Benchmarking reports provide government agencies with the context they need to understand how their performance compares to national or regional averages.
The Recycling Partnership reviews all submitted survey responses to check numeric data and provide final sign-off before moving the data into the verified dataset.
HOW IT WORKS
1. APPLY TO JOIN
The application process is designed to filter out duplicate entries and ensure that all applicants meet the eligibility requirements before participating.
2. COMPLETE SURVEYS
Municipalities complete the core program assessment surveys to unlock a suite of analytical reports to measure performance.
3. GENERATE REPORTS
Measure program performance, monitor trends, benchmark results, and discover opportunities to improve programs.
States, Counties & Regional Governments
1. GOVERNMENT DATA MANAGEMENT PLAN (GDMP)
By purchasing a subscription to the GDMP, government agencies can analyze MMP data submitted by municipalities in their jurisdiction.
2. ENCOURAGE PARTICIPATION
Government agencies can maximize the value of the GDMP subscription by encouraging municipal participation in their jurisdiction.
3. REVIEW SURVEY RESPONSES
As municipalities complete program assessment surveys, government agencies will perform the initial review of the survey responses to identify issues and make minor corrections.
4. GENERATE REPORTS
Analyze program performance for individual municipalities within the jurisdiction or measure aggregate performance across the state, county, or region.
- The Recycling Partnership performs the final data verification for all MMP survey responses.
- The Recycling Partnership will communicate directly with GDMP-subscribed state and/or county data reviewers to discuss issues or make corrections before marking survey responses as officially "verified".
- In the absence of GDMP-subscribed states or counties, the Recycling Partnership will contact participating municipalities directly to discuss data entry issues or suggested revisions.
- Each year, we collect feedback and ideas from participating municipalities, states, counties, regional government agencies, industry groups, and more.
- The Recycling Partnership and Re-TRAC Connect™ review the feedback to prioritize the most important program updates in an effort to continuously enhance and improve the MMP each year.
- The latest MMP surveys, reports, and recommendations are launched in January of each new year.
- In addition to annual updates, government agencies, industry groups, and other interested stakeholders may suggest tools & resources to make available to MMP participants.